In its activity, Volga-Dnepr Group strives to meet the most up-to-date international requirements in the field of environmental protection.
The Group is constantly working to improve the environmental efficiency of its fleet. The fleet of Volga-Dnepr, AirBridgeCargo, and ATRAN includes the upgraded versions of the IL-76TD-90VD and modern Boeing 747 aircraft, among them the latest modifications of the Boeing 747-8F. Choice of the fleet not only positively affects the overall fuel efficiency of the Group but also ensures compliance with the highest international environmental standards of noise and emissions of harmful substances into the atmosphere.
When implementing its environmental policy, Volga-Dnepr Group is guided by the following principles:
- planning and performing activities in accordance with the requirements of the Russian and international regulations in the field of environmental protection;
- introduction of equipment, technologies, materials, and technological processes that incorporate modern environmental requirements and help reduce the adverse environmental impact;
- improving training level, consciousness and awareness of the Group personnel on environmental aspects of the core, supporting and management processes;
- ensuring the openness of the Group's activities in the field of environmental protection for all stakeholders;
- reliable accounting, analysis and reporting on actual environmental performance of economic activities of the Group’s companies;
- maintaining an effective environmental management system to continually reduce the impact of business activities of the Group’s companies on the environment.