Industry Knowledge Centre
The Industry Knowledge Centre of Volga-Dnepr Group (IKC) was created to preserve, organise, and transfer the accumulated knowledge held within the company. Based on the Industry Knowledge Centre, systems and processes are developed to effectively manage the experience and integrate innovation into daily work at every workplace.
Work areas of the centre include acquiring unique experiences of the company, identifying and extracting knowledge in key areas, creating a single corporate information knowledge system, and forming a team of internal and external experts.
The activities of the Industry Knowledge Centre involve more than 200 internal experts; the project team has over 50 professionals. The centre is working to describe 302 key events regarded as sources of unique experience.
PRIORITY AREAS OF KNOWLEDGE ACQUISITION
EXTERNAL CUSTOMERS – SUPPLIERS, CUSTOMERS, PARTNERS
- The process of transportation and its safety (people, cargoes, aircraft)
- Products of the Group
- Volga-Dnepr capabilities
- Social activity of the Group
INTERNAL CUSTOMERS – GROUP EMPLOYEES
- Lessons that made Volga-Dnepr change
- Group values and their manifestations
- The company's development strategy and its implementation
- Knowledge of managers, employees, the company's customers, suppliers
- Air accident prevention and flight safety
- Flight and technical operation, maintaining airworthiness
- Marketing, work of the commercial service with customers
- The process of transportation and transportation operational control
- Company management and organisational models
- Information on the performed transportation and customer feedback
- Engineering and technological, logistical, economic solutions